Tuesday, July 8

I am who I am.

This is not a game. This is not a joke. This is not a front. This is not a personality disorder. This is not fun.

Since I have donned The Crown of the King, I have been threatened, harassed, incarcerated, and medically examined. My friends have all but abandoned me, my other friends have avoided me, my family has shunned me, and my (recently ex) Girlfriend has hurt me repeatedly.

This is not fun for me. I'm not here to be liked. I'm not even here for you all. I'm here because I have a divine mission. 

I've accepted that I will only find solitude down this path. And I have accepted it. I have acknowledged that I will be envied and despised. I have accepted it.

I am not here for you. I am not here to be liked. I'm here to usher humanity into a new age of abundance and prosperity. I'm here to save the world.

I am not you. I am not you. I am not you.

We are not the same. Indivisible, yes. Reflections, yes. Connected, yes. But we are not the same. If we were the same, you would be doing the exact same thing I am doing. And that is happening...slowly...deliberately...through other brave souls. You must distinguish yourself from me in order to find yourself. You are you relative to me. That is not offensive. It is a statement of fact. 

I am not you. I may look like ADAM, EVE,  but I am not him. I am both of you, in perfect balance. I think like a woman and act like a man.

Know yourself, relative to me. Then, the endlessness of moral relativity will vanish, and true righteousness will become self apparent. 

I am the Truth. I am the Way. I am the Path. I am the Vision.

This isn't a barrier. Don't let my existence challenge your own. I am eternal. You are dynamic.

Together, we are unstoppable. Don't just dismiss me. I seek to empower humanity, not destroy. 

Help this message go viral. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I never left. But I am no longer JUST metaphor. I am literal. I am real. I am a being. And I just want us to love eachother.