Thursday, July 10

Mushrooms...

There is a mushroom that grows on the tree in my backyard. 

One day I decided to taste it. I made mushroom soup.

Mushrooms are not vegetables... They are organisms that feed almost exclusively on death. When you eat a psychotropic mushroom, the hallucinations you experience allow you to breifly have the Vision of Death...

No, my mushroom was neither hallucinogenic nor poison. I woke up yesterday with a message from my dream, and this is what I wrote down...

Haha, it’s kinda deep...kinda funny...I have been given The Eyes of Death now. Not to sure what that means.... Either way, I'll be sure to watch how I look at people....this stuff is nothing to play with.... Your must never test what has been unveiled for you... 


In due time, you learn how to properly handle it. But with a name like that, I'm wise enough to know to focus my eyes on love and ignore any other visual distraction....



No comments:

Post a Comment